TheFrisky.Com never lets me down.
My Milk and Honey shoes came!!!
Someone please invite me somewhere so I can wear them!
I am always pumping this company because you design your own shoes online. If you’re a control freak this shit is for you.
Suck it, Chanel.
Inspired by the jewelry Max Black wears on 2 Broke Girls. Copper! Dying.
I’ve struggled with migraines my whole life. I used to go to the emergency room at least once a month and have to get morphine. Seriously, the peeps at Cedars in had me on a list of people who were drug addicts who would come in and lie to get morphine. So they would take my blood to make sure I was clean before giving me morphine. I’d get a morphine shot and then I’d would be out for days. I missed work, friends birthdays, appointments, and like, life. The migraines I get are paralyzing-I go blind, I can’t feel the left side of my body, throw up if I see light. I lived in crippling fear of them to the point where I wouldn’t go on vacation or take jobs because I didn’t want to be too far from an emergency room.
1) Take Butterbur every day. The name is really stupid I know. It’s a natural herb derived from some badass root that contains chemicals that help relieve spasms and decrease swelling, which happens in the brain when you get a migraine. Take this jam every day. Shit works. My migraines went down by like 60 percent off the bat. It’s magic.
2) Get food allergy tested. I was allergic to wheat and once I quit eating wheat my migraines went down a lot. Dairy is another big one some people have.
3) If you get migraines regularly, quit sugar for a month and see if they go down. Sugar is a huge trigger.
4) Wear sunglasses outside. Sun and light is a trigger for people. Have you ever heard of a rapper getting a migraine? Also dim the light in your house if you can a bit, turn the brightness down on your computer and TV etc.
5) if you feel a migraine coming on, and you don’t have Imitrex or Relpax, drink coffee immediately. Or any kind of caffeine. It will usually nip in the bud. PS. You shouldn’t only take Imitrex or Relpax. You should alternate them because they stop being effective if used solely. Also if it’s coming on, rub the area between your thumb and index finger. Do not rub your temples. That’s the dumbest move there is.
6) get your prescription glasses updated or if you don’t have glasses get your eyes checked. Straining to see is a trigger.
7) Birth control. I get menstrual migraines. I went on Seasonale, where you have fewer periods and my migraines went down and I was at least able to know when they were coming and schedule accordingly. But I don’t do well on hormones (I basically go fucking insane) so I had to go off of it, but during the time when I at least knew when the migraines were coming I could learn how to do all these things to prepare for and minimize them. So maybe take it temporarily so you can get all this stuff in motion.
8) your perfume may be giving you headaches. take a month off and use a natural yummy smelling oil instead and see if your migraines go away. I use Kai, Child and Demeter perfume. They don’t give me migraines.
9) eat. always eat before noon. low blood sugar is not good for anything, but certainly not for migraines.
10) I really want to have a 10 so bad but i think 9 is all I got. Breathing? Breathing seems to be the solution for everything these days so in case you forget to do that maybe do it?
hope this helps at least one person.